We breed infrequently, usually 1 or 2 litters about every 5 years. The parents of the litter are carefully selected to further our breeding goals. Our current dogs are our 4th generation.
Our breeding program includes:
- Feeding only raw, natural food.
- High quality pre-natal diet for moms.
- Puppy vaccine protocol including only vaccination for what is necessary – parvovirus and distemper.
- The US Military ‘Bio-Sensor’ program for early brain development begins soon after birth.
- Imprinting and socialization are ensured at the appropriate times.
- Crate training, house breaking and obedience training begin early.
- Early exposure to a variety of sight, sound and motion experiences.
- Volhard Temperament Test is done at 49 days of age so that we can match a pup’s temperament to a prospective owner’s personality and lifestyle.
- Homes are carefully selected for owners that will love and enjoy a Vizsla companion.
- Lifetime commitment to every puppy.
- Extending our Vizsla family by building relationships with our buyers.